Why consider working at Peak?
Peak strives to promote a culture of excellence, not only for our clients and their members, but for our employees. We offer a fast-paced, challenging work environment driven by teamwork, flexibility and a passion for healthcare. And, by working at Peak, you can have direct and positive impact on the lives of our client’s members. If you want to be a part of a growing team that values your knowledge and expertise, then a career at Peak is the right choice for you!
To see and apply for our open opportunities, CLICK FOR OPPORTUNITIES!
Why be a part of healthcare?
What Peak offers our team members
A comprehensive health and well-being package which comprises:
- Healthcare benefits, including three national medical plan options and employer contributions to an HSA Savings accounts (if HSA plan is selected) for full-time team members and a limited medical plan for part-time staff
- Ancillary benefits credit for options such as dental and vision insurance and voluntary accident, cancer and critical illness coverage
- Flexible spending account options for out-of-pocket medical and dependent care expenses
- Paid time off begins accruing immediately upon hire, including vacation days, sick days and company-paid holidays
- Company-provided life and AD&D insurance with options for additional voluntary family coverage
- 401(k) savings plan with an employer match
- Other benefits such as ongoing training, continuing education reimbursement, discount programs and more!